|Title:||Fitness Center Manager|
Aerobodies is looking for a full time Fitness Center Manager to provide services for a DC Based client.
Fitness Center Manager will be responsible for the overall upkeep and efficient running of the day-to-day activities within the facility. Industry experience in fitness and facility management is required. This position will be highly visible by patrons and the manager must be able to promote a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Education: Personal Training Certication and Fitness Nutriiton Certification required
- At least 5 years experience in a health/fitness setting
- Experience managing a fitness center is a plus.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide nutritional and workout advice to patrons.
- Identify needed supplies/equipment and relay to Government supervisor.
- Receive delivery of supplies and equipment.
- Manage the locker reservation system for commuter and instructor lockers.
- Provide recommendations or request received from volunteer instructors to the Facilities Director.
- Schedule preventative maintenance for the gym equipment and submit work tickets for any facility needs.
- Recommend upgrades to equipment or installation of any new equipment.
- Oversee towel service.
- Reserve spaces for events when requested and appropriate.
- Maintain a short-term lost and found program.
- Responsible for the facilities cleanliness and organization throughout operating hours.
If you do not find interest in this opportunity but know of someone who may, we kindly ask that you refer the individual to Aerobodies by forwarding this job posting.
Aerobodies Fitness Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides excellent competitive salary, benefit and growth opportunities. We thank you for your interest.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: