Medical Technologist III
|Title:||Medical Technologist III|
- Candidate is required to have at minimum a Bachelors (B.S.) degree in Biology, Medical Technology, Microbiology or related field, and at least 2 years of experience working in a laboratory.
- A Masters (M.S.) degree or higher in Biology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, or related field is desirable.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Functional Responsibility: The Medical Technologist III (MT III) will perform a variety of technical tests and general duties at an advanced practitioner level; these tests include specialized assays.
- He/she will provide technical advice and information in several clinical laboratory scientific specialties to provide data.
- They will also analyze bodily fluids, cells, and products to identify abnormal and critical disorders associated with disease or illness.
- He/she may also work on performing test method validations and verifications and function independently with minimal supervision and perform charge duties.
If you do not find interest in this opportunity but know of someone who may, we kindly ask that you refer the individual to Aerobodies by forwarding this job posting.
Aerobodies Fitness Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides excellent competitive salary, benefit and growth opportunities. We thank you for your interest.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: