|Title:||Community Outreach and Marketing Coordinator|
Aerobodies is seeking a full time Community Outreach and Marketing Coordinator to support our contract with the Idaho Army National Gaurd, in Boise, Idaho.
- Highly desired Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, and Public Relations, Communications, or 5 years practical experience required by the contract as well as demonstrated capability in program/project coordination applications.
- Should possess the following skills: o Computer operation skills using MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Data Base, Macromedia Dream Weaver, In Design and all Adobe Creative Suite Applications. o A self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well with service members at all levels in the organization. Polished presentation and interpersonal skills. Top level marketing management, interpersonal, and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated experience with service member family challenges is highly desired. Age specific competencies from children to older adults is preferred.
- Skilled in oral and written communication to convey information, explain issues to management, individuals and/or groups to accept a position or recommendations and accomplish objectives with which they might initially disagree or are hesitant to accept.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and consensus building skills; marketing management and strategic planning experience; a proven track record in developing and administering a marketing program. Desirable to have additional service member experience directly related to the requirements of the contract has a working understanding of the position functions and has sufficient knowledge to perform the duties of the position described in the contract.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, analytical/logical thinking and ability to problem-solve, as well as ability to manage projects with minimal oversight. This position requires strong business, marketing and strategic thinking skills as well as the ability to drive seamless execution across a large organization. The role also requires exceptionally strong presence, communication and writing skills. The ability to inspire leaders, senior members and partners to translate product and services propositions into meaningful recruiting opportunities is crucial. The ideal candidate is a resourceful leader who can work with a team in a dynamic organization while also driving multiple projects on his/her own.
If you do not find interest in this opportunity but know of someone who may, we kindly ask that you refer the individual to Aerobodies by forwarding this job posting.
Aerobodies Fitness Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides excellent competitive salary, benefit and growth opportunities. We thank you for your interest.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: