- Advanced personal training certification (from any national certifying body, i.e.,ACE, ACSM, NASM, NCSF, NAFTA, etc.)
- Group Exercise Certification (NASM, ACE, AFAA, etc)
- Minimum of 1yr experience of specialized personal training and group exercise experience or health related field
- CPR/AED Certification
- Bachelor level degree(s) in fitness education, exercise science, sports medicine or health promotion preferred but not required.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide flexible, part-time coverage at corporate fitness facilities through the DC Metropolitan Area
- Support the fitness center eam in instructing group exercise classes
- Assist with administrative tasks to include preparation of monthly reports
- Support fitness events and programs
- Supervise fitness floor; provide daily routine maintenance of facilities and equipment
- Ensure supplies, equipment and files are updated, documented and maintained securely
- Provide orientation to gym facilities and equipment (advised proper use and safety) as needed and for follow-up appointments
- Create fitness prescriptions, specialized workouts for a varied adult population
- Design small group training programs for marketing and distribution to the employee workforce
- Instruct a variety of group exercise classes at varying intensity and skill levels
- Provide superior customer service support to gym patrons and corporate clientele
If you do not find interest in this opportunity but know of someone who may, we kindly ask that you refer the individual to Aerobodies by forwarding this job posting.
Aerobodies Fitness Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides excellent competitive salary, benefit and growth opportunities. We thank you for your interest.