|Title:||Health & Fitness Specialist|
Aerobodies is looking for a full time Health & Fitness Specialist to provide services for a DC Based client.
Fitness Center Manager will be responsible for the overall upkeep and efficient running of the day-to-day activities within the facility. Industry experience in fitness and facility management is required. This position will be highly visible by patrons and the manager must be able to promote a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Education: High School Diploma and fitness certification
- At least 2 years experience in a health/fitness setting
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Staff the front desk to welcome patrons, answer phones and sign-out gear.
- Administer a towel service (ensure towels are neatly stacked, collect used towels, wash, dry and fold clean towels).
- Refill supplies throughout the facility (i.e. sanitation wipes, paper towels, spray bottles)
- Conduct routine inspections of the gym for proper storage of equipment.
- Periodically inspect locker rooms to ensure cleanliness, loose gear is picked up and report any issues to Facilities Engineering. Janitorial services clean the locker rooms nightly.
- Periodically wipe down equipment with sanitary towels.
- Be available for tasking by the Fitness Center manager.
- Report all material discrepancies to the Fitness Center Manager.
If you do not find interest in this opportunity but know of someone who may, we kindly ask that you refer the individual to Aerobodies by forwarding this job posting.
Aerobodies Fitness Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides excellent competitive salary, benefit and growth opportunities. We thank you for your interest.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: