|Title:||Laboratory Assistant II|
Aerobodies is seeking full time experienced Laboratory Assistants II to provide services to a DC Based Client.
- Candidate is required to have at minimum a Bachelors (B.S.) degree in Biology and at least 1 (one) year of laboratory experience.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Functional Responsibility: The Laboratory Assistant II will assist in the processing and preparations of specimens received in various labs and may have equipment maintenance and quality control duties.
- He/she may perform some data entry, answering phones, take detailed inventory, and assist in filing.
- This individual may be responsible for performing laboratory tasks, preparing reagents and other media, and preparing specimens at work stations for testing.
- Duties may include responsibilities specific to assigned departments and may vary dependent on assigned site/department.
- He/she should demonstrate superior understanding of laboratory operations.
If you do not find interest in this opportunity but know of someone who may, we kindly ask that you refer the individual to Aerobodies by forwarding this job posting.
Aerobodies Fitness Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides excellent competitive salary, benefit and growth opportunities. We thank you for your interest.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: