Aerobodies is seeking the services of a Communication Specialist for a DC based Customer requirement
The position tasks are noted below
Term of Engagement
Aerobodies is seeking assistance for a minimum term of three months, which may be extended, depending on the performance of the selected individual and the needs of the agency.
- Evidence of management skills and autonomous work experience
- A bachelor's degree in related field.
- Required Licensure/Certification: None required.
- Minimum Experience: 2 years of relevant experience.
- Monday - Friday
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Attending Board and Committee meetings and assisting with the documentation of proceedings by taking minutes, recording motions and votes, and performing research into past meeting records.
- Assisting with administration of member surveys, and with correspondence with the Board, City Council, and the public.
- Drafting initial content for and/or editing various internal and external communication—including departmental letters, letters to external stakeholders, press releases, and articles for company newsletters and website.
- Managing the production and printing of publications. This includes coordinating with vendors and agency staff on “blue lining” and /proofing; selecting printing materials, color schemes, postage allocation; and distributing/mailing the documents.
- Updating and reviewing communication materials and compliance documents related to the Police officers/Firefighters’ and Teachers’ Retirement Plans.
- Compiling and maintaining an email database, and preparing regular and ad hoc HTML emails for internal and external communication.
- Serving as primary point of contact and editor of company website, and maintaining website content.
If you do not find interest in this opportunity but know of someone who may, we kindly ask that you refer the individual to Aerobodies by forwarding this job posting.
Aerobodies Fitness Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides excellent competitive salary, benefit and growth opportunities. We thank you for your interest.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: