|Title:||Fitness Center Manager|
We are presently seeking a full time fitness center manager to provide daily management and oversight for a corporate wellness program which includes: group fitness instruction and wellness/health promotion activities and equipment maintenance.
Key responsibilities will also include: developing fitness class and program schedules, fitness challenges and promotions, perform facility orientations; health promotion event planning, fitness center report management and administrative duties. The successful candidate will help design and create fitness and wellness programs that keep employees exciting and energized.
Additionally you be responsible for:
• Focus on excellent customer service.
• Greet and interact with each member/visitor.
• Assist with marketing/promotional materials including: bulletin boards, flyers, newsletters, e-mail contacts.
• Organize/supervise fitness challenges, events and tournaments.
• Provide group exercise class instruction.
• Knowledge and use of a wide variety of strength, cardiovascular, flexibility equipment free weights plates and dumbbells.
• Perform administrative, light cleaning, and light maintenance tasks associated with facility operations.
• Administrative duties include: creating management and usage reports, meeting with instructors and management team and other computer related responsibilities.
• Minimum of three years experience working in a fitness center
• Bachelors degree in Health/Fitness or related field and one or more certifications from a nationally recognized certification body such as: NSCA, ACSM, ACE, NASM or AFAA
• Current CPR/AED certification
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Group exercise and/or Personal Training experience in a variety of areas and disciplines
• Professionalism, strong multi-tasking capabilities, computer literate, detail orientation and time management skills are required to be successful in this position AND OVERALL GREAT PEOPLE SKILLS
If you do not find interest in this opportunity but know of someone who may, we kindly ask that you refer the individual to Aerobodies by forwarding this job posting.
Aerobodies Fitness Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides excellent competitive salary, benefit and growth opportunities. We thank you for your interest.