|Title:||Behavioral Health Clinician|
- EDUCATION – Masters degree and Idaho state license (LCPC, LMFT, LCSW).
Demonstrated experience with military family challenges is highly desired. Age specific competencies from children to older adults is preferred.
- Monday - Friday
- Provide Behavior Health services as the initial point of contact for Service members and Family Members within each of the geographic area of Idaho.
- Identify all community resources available to Service and Family members within their assigned geographical area which may be used by these individuals to meet their needs.
- Identify any and all needs of Service and Family members within each geographic area.
- Be knowledgeable on all state and federal programs available to support the needs of the Service and their Family Members.
- Be significantly familiar with all programs available to provide quality referrals to support the needs of the Service and their Family Members.
- Provide public outreach including, but not limited to, welcome home events, brigade education, crisis intervention and response, debriefs after significant events, and interface with substance abuse team (inclusive of suicide prevention coordinator) to provide training and education.
- Coordinate with behavior health operations to offer counseling and care management assistance.
- Keep records and maintain random audit of sample of 20% of records to ensure compliance with minimum standards of documentation and care.
- Provide 24/7/365 access to clinically appropriate intake, assessment, behavior health screening and referral services. These services may be conducted in person, telephonically or by secured video conferencing. -# of personnel to be seen.
- When clinically appropriate, provide clinical case management services including assessment, intervention, plan, referral, and monitoring of clinical progress. Asses the SM/FM for his/her presenting issues; define an appropriate intervention plan; work with collateral agents (if applicable); conduct follow up with the SM/FM and collateral agents; and consult with the SM’s supervisor/commander with duty re-entry issues (if applicable).
- Compile and provide education, employment and community-based resources to Service Members of all components, their Families to enhance quality of life issues and avail employment and training opportunities to Service Members, their Families within their local community.
- Provide follow-up contact on referrals and as needed, provide additional assistance and/or referrals.
- Provide those eligible with program materials and information related to a variety of programs assisting Service members and their families.
- Conduct after referral surveys with Service members and their family members and provide an assessment regarding success of those services.
- Be knowledgeable regarding other services available through IDNG State Family Program Office and provide referrals and information resources as necessary.
- Provide all tracking and monitoring for preparation of monthly reporting.
- Provide a written report of all meetings attended.
- Prepare a monthly assessment on the progress of the program and its impact on the quality of life and health of the Service and family members.
- Establish and maintain a tracking system for the three, five and eight year follow up assessment surveys. Survey / interview designed to focus on current status/progress on support requests identified in initial needs survey and any current assistance needs.
- Provide a monthly progress report identifying referrals services provided and the status of said referrals (include any and all follow-up contacts).
- Develop a local plan and/or program which will provide the community with information regarding Behavior Health services and referrals in the assigned geographical area.
If you do not find interest in this opportunity but know of someone who may, we kindly ask that you refer the individual to Aerobodies by forwarding this job posting.
Aerobodies Fitness Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides excellent competitive salary, benefit and growth opportunities. We thank you for your interest.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: