|Title:||Medical Technologist II|
Aerobodies is seeking full time experienced Medical Technologist II to provide services to a DC Based Client.
- Minimum Qualifications: Candidate is required to have at minimum a Bachelors (B.S.) degree in Biology, Medical Technology, Microbiology, Chemistry or related field and 2 years of experience working in a laboratory.
- A Masters (M.S.) degree or higher in Biology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, or related field is desirable and may be used to substitute for experience.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Functional Responsibility: The Medical Technologist II (MT II) will manage and coordinate the daily activities of the laboratory and perform patient lab procedures and quality control measures, which may include supervision of testing personnel.
- He/she will be expected to perform routine and specialized assays and provide technical advice and information in several clinical laboratory scientific specialties to provide data for use in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- He/she will also analyze bodily fluids, cells, and products to identify microorganisms both pathogenic and non-pathogenic.
- In addition, he/she will perform and interpret analysis on specimens using complex laboratory techniques and provide staff with information to aid in diagnosis/results.
- The MT II will perform stat and routine clinical laboratory testing in technical discipline areas in which individuals and departments are licensed under the direction of a Supervisor, Manager, or Director.
If you do not find interest in this opportunity but know of someone who may, we kindly ask that you refer the individual to Aerobodies by forwarding this job posting.
Aerobodies Fitness Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides excellent competitive salary, benefit and growth opportunities. We thank you for your interest.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: